Sign up for any workshop by emailing email@example.com
December 14th, Saturday 2-5 p.m.
Introduction to Meditation
Start to de-stress! In this introductory workshop you will learn:
* To sit in a comfortable meditation pose, either on the floor or in a chair.
* A short hatha routine (9 poses) to prepare you for practice.
* To breath deeply and diaphragmatically, an essential prerequisite to meditation.
* The difference between contemplation and meditation and how they work together.
* A simple mantra to meditate on which is coordinated with the breath.
* To understand the 8 limbs of Raja Yoga, and the place of meditation within them.
* To identify and remove many of the common obstacles to effective meditation.
Cost of the workshop is $75, or $60 for Raja Yoga class card holders. For more information see the MEDITATION page of the website.
Like us on facebook at